Friday, June 4, 2010

SPECIAL EDITION: Hearts Crossing Ranch RELEASE DAY

Yeah, things have been a tad nutso. But HCR is here, here, HERE!

And featured today at White Rose Publishing.

The cover design is to-die-for, my editor Nicola Martinez absolutely the best. I thank her again for taking this chance with me--my first contemporary and my first inspirational. I hope you enjoy Christy and Kenn's journey of faith and path to love.

Visit my Hearts Crossing Ranch blog once in a while for summer contests going on. I'm trying to get things updated at my website....wish days were 25 hours long. Yesterday I had the great pleasure of being invited to The Romance Studio June release party, and my "behind the book" blog at Petticoats and Pistols last Wednesday was a ton of fun.

2 comments:

Jennie Marsland said...

Congratulations, Tanya! The story sounds great!

Tanya Hanson said...

Thanks so much, Jennie. Your support always makes me feel so good! oxoxox