Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tanya Writes About Hanging Trees

Oh, things pile up so in my little corner of the world. Last week saw us four days away from home with wedding plans for our daughter (the first fitting, sigh), an Angel baseball game, and family birthdays...all of which was great fun but put me behinder than ever.

I've got a cool blog going on Wednesday, May 20, at Petticoats and Pistols...on hangin' trees. Finaling in the Hearts Through the Ages Contest with Outlaw Bride, a wip about a horse thief heroine who saves herself from such a tree, inspired some research, and Professor Ken Gonzales-Day of Scripps College kindly lent me some pictures to post. Here's one of them.



To see more, and to find out about these famous, not-so-famous, and infamous trees, stop by Petticoats. It's a great place to hang out with other Western aficionados.

Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

I'm heading over there now, Tanya!

Tanya Hanson said...

Thanks, Helen. You're so faithful, I really appreciate it big-time.

oxoxox

Now I myself gotta go check out some HUNKS.