Monday, July 6, 2009

Tanya Writes About NOT Getting Rid of Your Pet When You Have A Child



Sincere thanks to Jennie for the blog-swap. I hope to present other fellow Western authors from time-to-time. In the meantime, I hope you'll visit me and my filly friends at Petticoats and Pistols, an all-Western romance site. There's always something fun going on.

Today is just for fun. You may have already gotten the "Reasons for Not Getting Rid of Your Pet When You have A Child" e-mail that's circulating the web, (as if any soul-less person could do that!) but I couldn't resist. It's two months now since we said good-bye to Seau, almost a year since Marley crossed the Rainbow Bridge...

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Tanya, those pictures are sweet. I visited a house yesterday where there were three yellow Labs and two toddlers. Those dogs were so wonderful with the kids. My Chance is a rambunctious dog by nature - Tollers just are - but he's so gentle with smaller dogs and kids. I can't imagine getting rid of a pet because of a baby.

Rebecca Draco-Savage-Giallongo said...

Tanya, if you go to my webpage and email me through it, I'll send you your pdf copy of any of my books because you commented on my TWRP blog:) I just want you to go through there, so I know it's you:)