Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tanya Writes About Fifteen of the 25 Best Country Song Titles of All Time
Further honoring the cowpoke's culture during Cowboy Month at The Wild Rose Press, I'm turning today to country music titles.
From "25 Best Country Songs Titles Of All Time"
These are all genuine songs, mainly released in the United States:
1. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life,Then Number Two On You
2. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
3. She's Actin' Single and I'm Drinkin' Doubles
4. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
5. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You
6. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well
7. I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Getting' Better
8. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight,Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
9. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight
10. I'm So Miserable Without You; It's like Having You Here
11. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him
12. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger
13. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
14. She's Lookin' Better After Every Beer
15. I Haven't Gone To Bed With Ugly Women, But I've Sure Woke Up With a Few
Now, the above list made me laugh, but these are my particular favorites, in no particular order:
1. Honkytonkdadonkadonk--Trace Adkins
2. How 'Bout them Cowgirls?--George Strait
3. Whose Bed Have your Boots Been Under?--Shania Twain
4. Heart Don't Forget Something Like That--Tim McGraw
5. Cowgirls Don't Cry--Brooks and Dunn
6. Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy--Big and Rich
Hope to see y'all next time!