Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Win a copy of Marrying Minda...and meet The First Mailman of the Old West!

Current read: Tate, McKittricks of Texas, by Linda Lael Miller

Why not stop by the all-western romance site Petticoats and Pistols today and blog with me? You might win a copy of my current release, Marrying Minda.

To celebrate my good news at selling my FIRST contemmporary as well as FIRST inspirational Western novella, I'm going to draw a name from all who comment at Petticoats today. It might be you.

(I'll be posting here details on the above-mentioned up and coming novella as soon as they're finalized. I'm absolutely on Cloud Nine!)

Hope to see you at Petticoats...you'll meet Snowshoe John A. Thompson, pictured in the vintage picture above: The first mailman of the Old West!

No comments: