Friday, March 21, 2008

Tanya Writes About Getting Reviews...

Well, when they suck, you pretend they don't matter. But hey, that' s not happening with Midnight Bride! I've gotten four great official reviews in a row. Everybody, including the editor who picked the story for publication, remarks on how wonderful the characters are. Sigh. I'm happy.

Romance Junkies said that MB "reinforced my love of historical American romance novels. Her characters bring to life all the charming characteristics you'd expect in ths kind of story...throw in some unexpected events and some unexpected visitors and you have the making of a book you won't be able to put down."

The best "review" of all, however, came from my dear friend Nancy, a dedicated romance reader. She said the same thing...she couldn't stop reading.

BTW. When you read MB, "Nancy Jane" and her boy "Nate" are, well, named after the real Nancy and her son...

Thanks, everybody.

For links to all my reviews, visit my website www.tanyahanson.net

No comments: