Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tanya Writes About the Marrying Minda Trivia Contest


Yee-haw. The cowboy in me (make that cowgirl, I guess) is holding a contest to celebrate my first-place win in the San Antonio Romance Authors' Merritt "Magic Moment" Contest for my historical Western romance, Marrying Minda.

Check out my website www.tanyahanson.com for the excerpt and e-mail me the answers to the five trivia questions below.

One name will be drawn randomly on July 31 from those who get all five answers right.

Come on. It's easy. And the reward is great: there's a ten-dollar Starbuck's gift card waiting for the winner.

Here goes:
1. Where does the story take place and when?
2. What's the name of Minda's intended bridegroom?
3. What's she wearing when she comes to town?
4. Who is Priscilla?
5. What color are Minda's eyes?

Come on! Play with me!

P.s. The picture was taken in Lake Tahoe the end of May. Unbelievable...it was like Christmas and had been 80 degrees just days before. Wow.

No comments: